Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive
Step 1: Installing the C2 Device
- Remove the C2 Device from its box. Retain the box for future reference to the C2 ID number and Activation Code.
- Turn on the vehicle.
- Locate the OBD-II port in your vehicle. The OBD-II port is located under the steering wheel, above the gas pedal. The port has a protective black cover over it you will need to open so you can see the OBD-II port.
- Connect the C2 to the OBD-II port and press firmly to ensure a secure connection.
Step 2: Confirming the C2 is Operational
- The orange status LED is flashing and then turns solid.
- The blue network LED either flashes or turns solid.
- If both LEDs are solid, the installation is complete. Please ensure you have activated the device in your SmartCharge account.
- If one or more of the LEDs is still flashing refer to the Troubleshooting section under Frequently Asked Questions.